Joining is easy!
Even if you are a member of another credit union, you can still become a member of Aviate Credit Union provided you work within our ‘common bond’.
Aviate Credit Union's Common Bond is defined as follows:
- Persons being employed or residing within Dublin, Cork and Shannon airport complexes (the "Designated Areas");
- All employees (present or future) of companies outside the Designated Areas whose employees were within the Common Bond prior to 29th September 2011;
- Persons having retired from employment within the Designated Areas;
- Persons who are members of the same household as, and are a member of the family of, another person who is a member of the Credit Union and who has a direct Common Bond with those other members;
- All those who are currently members of the Credit Union but not those currently classified as non-qualifying members as under Section 17 (4) of the Credit Union Act, 1997 (as amended).
- Persons residing or working in the following area: Hampstead Avenue, Courtlands Estate, Griffith Avenue, Gracepark Road, Richmond Road, Cian Park, Lr. Drumcondra Road, Clonliffe Road, Jones’s Road, via Royal Canal, Whitworth Road, Prospect Road, Claremont Court, via Cemetary Wall to Botanic Road, Washerwomen’s Hill, Ballymun Road to Hamstead Avenue;
- Persons who held membership with Drumcondra and District Credit Union Limited as at 1st July 2020.
Please note that membership is now open to those living in the area of Drumcondra and within the common bond formally served by Drumcondra Credit Union.
If you'd like to join please complete our Online Application HERE and you can benefit from all of our great services!
The habit of saving is best started early. So if you have someone under 16 in your household and would like them to start saving, we have a special option for you.
It starts here:
- Download the Minor Membership Application Form
- Complete the Under 16 section*
- Send us the completed form
*Requires the signature and consent of a parent/guardian.