Joining is easy!
Even if you are a member of another credit union, you can still become a member of Aviate Credit Union provided you work within our ‘common bond’. The Aviate Credit Union's Common Bond is defined as follows:
- Persons being employed or residing within Dublin, Cork and Shannon airport complexes (the "Designated Areas");
- All employees (present or future) of companies outside the Designated Areas whose employees were within the Common Bond prior to 29th September 2011;
- Persons having retired from employment within the Designated Areas;
- Persons who are members of the same household as, and are a member of the family of, another person who is a member of the Credit Union and who has a direct Common Bond with those other members;
- All those who are currently members of the Credit Union but not those currently classified as non-qualifying members as under Section 17 (4) of the Credit Union Act, 1997 (as amended).
We are always pleased to get new members so please call Philip on (01) 8445187 to see if you are eligible to join. There are many benefits to avail of.