Joining is easy!
Even if you are a member of another credit union, you can still become a member of Aviate Credit Union provided you work within our ‘common bond’. The Aviate Credit Union's Common Bond is defined as follows:
- Persons being employed or residing within Dublin, Cork and Shannon airport complexes (the "Designated Areas");
- All employees (present or future) of companies outside the Designated Areas whose employees were within the Common Bond prior to 29th September 2011;
- Persons having retired from employment within the Designated Areas;
- Persons who are members of the same household as, and are a member of the family of, another person who is a member of the Credit Union and who has a direct Common Bond with those other members;
- All those who are currently members of the Credit Union but not those currently classified as non-qualifying members as under Section 17 (4) of the Credit Union Act, 1997 (as amended).
- Persons residing or working in the following area: Hampstead Avenue, Courtlands Estate, Griffith Avenue, Gracepark Road, Richmond Road, Cian Park, Lr. Drumcondra Road, Clonliffe Road, Jones’s Road, via Royal Canal, Whitworth Road, Prospect Road, Claremont Court, via Cemetary Wall to Botanic Road, Washerwomen’s Hill, Ballymun Road to Hamstead Avenue;
- Persons who held membership with Drumcondra and District Credit Union Limited as at 1st July 2020.
We are always pleased to get new members so please call Philip on (01) 8445187 to see if you are eligible to join. There are many benefits to avail of.