Credit Control - Don't Ignore Arrears, come and talk to us. We can help.
What happens if I don’t or can’t repay my loan as agreed?
We understand and empathise with the challenges some of our members face, for example, a reduced income, illness, loss of employment due to covid, relationship breakup, other debts falling due to name but a few, to then be faced with the worry and burden of how to address and repay them.
If you find yourself having problems meeting your repayments on your credit union loan:
- Don’t panic
- Do not ignore the problem — it will not go away
- Take immediate action
- And Contact our Credit Control officer at 018445187 (then dial 7) or email:email@example.com today to arrange an appointment and start the process of getting back on your feet!
WARNING: Arrears on your loan may affect your future ability to access credit with the credit union and all other financial institutions as Aviate Credit Union Ltd. is registered with the Central Credit Register.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU CAN NOW MAKE PAYMENTS TO YOUR LOAN THROUGH YOUR ONLINE BANKING SERVICE.
- Money Advice and Budgeting Service (MABS) - MABS (mabs.ie) offers free and confidential independent advice and assistance with managing your finances. You may wish to seek assistance from Money Advice and Budgeting Service (MABS) Telephone:0818072000 or Whatsapp https://wa.me/353860353141
- A website – www.keepingyourhome.ie is provided by the Citizens Information Board and the Money Advice and Budgeting Service (MABS). This website aims to provide comprehensive information on the services and entitlements available to mortgage borrowers who may be experiencing difficulties making mortgage repayments.
- Insolvency Service of Ireland Under the Personal Insolvency Act 2012, you have the right to consult with a Personal Insolvency Practitioner. For more information please refer to their website at www.isi.gov.ie