Enjoy the many benefits of membership:
- Savings are insured
- Loans are insured (free to members)
- Earn dividends - Surplus income generated is returned to the members as a dividend to savers and interest-rebate to borrowers or it may be directed to improve or provide additional services for members.
- No-fee banking - there are no transaction charges on loans or saving accounts.
- Not-for-profit ethos – our role is to assist our members
- No pre-payment penalties on loans repaid ahead of schedule.
- Community focus – we operate for the benefit of the entire community
Putting our members first
Founded in 1962, Aviate Credit Union has grown to become on the leading credit unions in Ireland. With an active membership of over 16,000, we have become a trusted provider of a wide range of services, including savings, loans and insurance. Our financial strength and active membership size means that we constantly innovating and today, this includes our unique and dynamic Budget Money Management Scheme, online account access and transfer options, foreign exchange and much more!
Access account information online.
Our face-to-face approach is a measure of our commitment to serving the needs of all our members across all branches including Dublin, Cork and Shannon.
To find our how you can join and enjoy the benefits of membership, read more on ‘Who Can Join?’.
Great Prizes too! Win some great prizes in our monthly members’ draw. Choose to join our car draw or win cash prizes for as little as €1.02 per week.
The habit of saving is best started early. So if you’re under 16 and would like to start saving or you’re a parent/guardian and would like to start for someone, we have a special option for you.
You can download the Membership Application Form here and ensure that the Under 16 section is completed before you send it in.
This will require the signature and consent of a parent/guardian. If you need any further information please call us on (01) 844-5187 for more information.