Service Update Announcement
At Aviate Credit Union the safety of our members, employees and their families is our utmost priority.
Since we removed our appointment only requirements, we ask that members, where possible, conduct their business online or by phone.
If you need to visit one of our branches, we respectfully ask that you follow these guidelines, which are in place to keep everyone safe:
- Use Hand Sanitiser when entering
- Wear a Face Mask, where possible (Face Masks are mandatory in Shannon Airport Terminal)
- Maintain Social Distancing - follow floor markers
- Do not congregate in the foyer - space is limited
- Use Hand Sanitiser on exiting
Please note that our New Branch Opening hours are:
• Monday through Friday: 10am to 4pm
During these hours, we will continue to be available to assist member queries by phone and email
Other ways members can complete their banking needs:
• Online and Mobile Banking is available 24/7 at www.aviatecu.ie. If you haven’t already, we encourage you to go online and sign-up for online banking. If you have questions. We can walk you through any of the online services via telephone during normal business hours. Online banking offers account information, transfers between accounts at the credit union, transfers between your Credit Union account and your account at another institution, transfers to your friends and family, loan and credit card payments.
• Automated Balance Enquiries is also available 24/7 at 01 8445187 by choosing Option 1. You do need to have a PIN to use this service. To establish a PIN, please contact the Credit Union at the phone above.
• Debit Cards – For instant access to cash, register for a credit union current account and debit card which can be used at any POS or ATM.
• Member Support –
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the team will get back to you
- By phone on (01) 844-5187 during normal business hours.
Temporary Loan Arrangements - We are very aware of the impact of COVID-19 is having on the airline and aviation industry and the impact on our members. Please be assured we are working on putting increased measures in place to assist us with these calls so that we can make the necessary arrangements with you.
With the Coronavirus (COVID-19) now in the Republic of Ireland, we are conscience some Members may wish to avoid coming into our offices to carry out transactions.
Therefore we would like to remind Members that most Credit Union services are available online and through our Member Services Centre.
Most at Risk
- Anyone who has been to an affected region in the last 14 days AND is experiencing symptoms
- Anyone who has been in close contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) in the last 14 days AND is experiencing symptoms